He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with him. Psalm 126:6

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting Child Wednesday 7-11-12

Boy, do I have two cutie patooties for you today! 

First up is Sasha.  Isn't he a doll!  He has been transferred to the lost boys institution that I blogged about yesterday.  This is unacceptable!  Please pray, advocate, donate, adopt!  He must not be left there to rot.













Next up is Beatrice.  She was just posted today, but she is so cute that I must share!  She is missing her eyes and nose, but isn't she just the cutest thing?  For some reason, she is in restraints.  How could anyone restrain a baby?  So many things are mind boggling to me.








If we weren't already adopting Nora Lynn, both of these lovies would be mine!  Please make me horribly jealous and go get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment