He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with him. Psalm 126:6

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting Child Wednesday 8-1-12 plus an update

I am so excited to announce that our dossier is on the way to our girls' home country and that we have USCIS approval to adopt our two girls!  God is literally moving mountains to get Anna home as quickly as possible.  This is such a comfort as the thought of her suffering (and Nora's) is a constant ache in my heart. 

It is hard to explain all of the ways God is working and I'm sure I don't even see most of it.  Let it suffice to say that documents are showing up within minutes of being needed and approvals are coming so fast that I don't even have a chance to beg for them! 

Please continue to pray for a fast process in the girls' country.  This is the hardest part for me as now it is totally out of my hands.  At least before I had things to work on.  Now we just wait. 

I can, of course, continue to blog about other waiting children.  So today I have three special angels for you.

Marla

Sweet Marla is facing imminent transfer to an adult mental institution where she will stay in a bed until she dies.  She deserves better!  Her family must be out there somewhere.




Alexandra

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie!  She has a generous grant and needs a mama so badly.



Kacey

Kacey is mentally normal but will be locked away in a mental institution anyway because of her physical disabilities.  This just can't happen!  Someone please rescue this precious child of God!







No comments:

Post a Comment