He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with him. Psalm 126:6

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Waiting Child Wednesday 8-22-12

I have been reluctant to write a new post because I wanted the first post everyone saw when they clicked on my blog to be Penny and Payton's.  Please continue to pray for them!  I believe that God will set them in a family.

This has been a horrible week in terms of tragedies happening to others.  No, I don't know them personally, but when a child is horribly injured or dies, it cuts me to the bone just the same.  I have been in constant prayer to the Heavenly Father, interceding for these precious ones.  A fellow blogger has written about all of them so eloquently, I am going to link to her posts here and here rather than writing about it myself.  This will allow me to get right to this week's waiting children, but please, please, read and pray.  These children need to be lifted up in prayer constantly!

This week I will feature three little men who desperately need their families to find them.

First up is Beckett.  Isn't he a cutie?  He will break hearts someday.  Why hasn't this lovie been swept into a mama's arms before now?  It would be like winning the lottery only a million billion times sweeter! 



Don't you want those blue eyes staring at you full of love?

Next up is another cutie:  Neville.  He breaks my heart!  He will NEVER get the care he needs in his home country.  He needs to be adopted quickly!  Please, please pray about adding Neville to your family!





I bet he would love the chance to shed all those layers and go swimming!

Lastly is Jude.  Could these boys get any cuter?  I don't think so!  I wish I could bring all three home.    Someone is going to adopt this little boy and the rest of us are going to be kicking ourselves that we didn't get there first.



So, there you go.  Beckett, Neville, and Jude.  Three little boys who will make their mama's and daddy's so happy.  Can you really resist those faces?

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE BEckett.It's amazing to me he hasn't found a mommy yet.

    Still praying for Penny and Payton. Especially Penny - probably because I met her. I don't know WHY anyone will not step forward for them. Still praying!

    ReplyDelete